Thursday, November 10, 2011

Lost



This is a representation of a recurring dream I have. The dream always involves forgotten cats and kittens in someone's basement. I am always trying to rescue them and take them home and I am always worried that my husband won't like it if I bring them home and I worry about how I will care for them. My suspicion if that the cats and kittens are symbolic of my lost, split off selves. I think my mind chose this symbol because I love and can bond with cats. Its my inside people's way of getting me to care about them and be motivated to save them.

2 comments:

Runaway said...

I am sure you are well aware of cats used in programming (specifically "beta" or sexual programming). It wasn't until I started communicating with some of my "inside people" that I started having these dreams / nightmares of either working at a shelter and desperately trying to find homes for all the lost animals, or that I'm visiting a shelter and feeling the need to take home pets that - like you mention from your recurring dream - I don't know how I'll take care of or provide for adequately.

I've noticed a lot of mind control victims and survivors speaking openly about how much easier it is to understand and connect with cats than other animals - I fall into this group, as well. I wonder if that's something more "spiritual" to do with felines, or if it's simply a product of programming involving instilling feline or catlike attributes...

Eliana Hephzibah said...

Thanks for your comment, Runaway. I've noticed the thing about cats also and yes cats were used a lot in programming and in the control of me in general. The first cat I ever owned was killed by the local cult group in front of me to make me do what they wanted me to do.