Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Under Construction

I've decided it is time to revamp this blog to better reflect my vision of how I would like to share my journey and thoughts. I started this blog as a kind of journal, but since then I've learned so much that I want to share with others. I would like to aim more toward making this an informative place where survivors of extreme abuse, and those who care about these issues can come for a unique perspective from one who has been there.

I've converted the theme of this blog to better reflect the place in my journey within which I now find myself. When I started this blog, I was in a place of darkness and the theme reflected that. Now I find myself in a world of color and bright possibilities, albeit still my unique journey which will always be outside of the norm. That is why the title "Coloring Outside The Lines" is so fitting.

Another change is that I've added categories to the blog to better organize the posts so people can find information they are interested in. I'll be revamping these categories in the next few days.

Stay Tuned...

2 comments:

me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eliana Hephzibah said...

Deb,

Please send pic and any other correspondence to:

ridethevine@gmail.com

As to WP: houses of all colors. Woods. Caves. Crawlspaces. Basements. Classrooms...etc.. etc... etc... Maybe, just maybe I'm not insane after all, eh?