Monday, February 14, 2011

Healing of Memories: Stage II: Prayer

Healing of Memories: Stage II: Prayer
Healing of Memories: Stage II: Prayer by ElianaHephzibah featuring striped tops

After the terrible memory surfaced about the trauma from the first collage of this series, I got together with my support persons and we prayed that Jesus would come into the middle of that trauma and heal it. Inside, I could see the selves who could not speak and Jesus arrived and touched a fiery coal to their mouths and suddenly they could speak and were able to experience peace and hope.

After this prayer, I was able to find a dentist to perform the major procedure I needed to have. I still had to take an anti-anxiety medication beforehand and nitrous gas during, plus some major self talking inside.

I got through it successfully, but the fear was still there, just lessened. I still could not find the courage to schedule regular cleanings and check-ups.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This hits the wounded inner child directly.Tears and joy, as God touches isolation. Recognise it (in part)as a split person that knows JC.