Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Woe To You, O Kansas!



Woe to you, O Kansas
I know your deeds
It will go better for Sodom and Gomorrah in the Day of Judgement than it will for you.

You clean the outside of the cup, but inside you are a whitened sepulcher, full of dead men's bones and decay.
Your polished words and fake smiles won't fool anyone anymore.
Behold, judgement is coming!

Furious angels, their wings outspread,
fly swiftly to bring freedom to the captives
To make the blind see and seeing eyes blind
Scores of eyes have seen all that you have done and you will not escape.

I will leave that place, Kansas
I will go forth with the Light of Knowledge and Truth raised high. The Secrets will be revealed on Earth, as they are in Heaven.

The Alpha and Omega rides swiftly to bring me hence and I will cry no more.

No comments: