Sunday, October 18, 2009

2005



This collage is about the year my life exploded and I woke up from a nightmare that was being lived by me. It was outside of my awareness, but no less real. I went into the year with emerging alter selves who spoke of sinister things suggesting that I was subjected to much more than "regular" family sexual abuse, but something much more organized. During the ensuing unfolding of what had been my history, I became aware of having been used in local cult networks and the identities of some of the perpetrators. Things became very dangerous for me very fast, and by the end of the year, I was fleeing for my life across the country to start entirely over.

I am no longer the person who went into 2005.

3 comments:

Shamai said...

Is this when we met?

Eliana Hephzibah said...

Yes, this is when we met and I was on the SHRAMC group. I joined that group at the beginning of my "awakening". By the end of the year, I had to flee out West.

WannabeVirginia W. said...

I am new to reading your blog. Very interesting.