Saturday, August 22, 2009

Resistance!!



This set has to do with something that possibly happened this week. Conscious knowing of triggers takes their power away.


Message: When are you going to accept that WE are not part of you anymore? When will you accept that my "attendance" at your infernal gatherings is no longer going to happen. I am NOT "coming out to play" anymore. LEAVE ME ALONE! Coerced involvement is meaningless. You will never have our heart again. Never again.

CASE CLOSED

US

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Help this brother out...
dreynet.com

David said...

Hey E!

This is me on Facebook....

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=621179464&v=info&ref=profile

Mandy Spivey said...

Hi! I know this is quite an old post but I had a question for you about it.

I noticed your Michigan emblem on this collage and I was wondering if you could explain it's significance? My husband went to that college, and I have heard about it being used in mluktra experiments.

Love,
Mandy
Mandyspivey@gmail.com

Mandy Spivey said...

Hi! I know this is quite an old post but I had a question for you about it.

I noticed your michigan emblem on this collage and I was wondering if you could explain it's significance? My husband went to that college, and I have heard about it being used in mluktra experiments.

Love,
Mandy
Mandyspivey@gmail.com