Saturday, July 04, 2009

Legends



I have found many "legends" inside which each tell a different story about who I am and where I come from. Which one is the real me?

Update May 14, 2011: I have since come to realize that the presence of these "legends" inside are fingerprints, if you will, of being used in government black MKULTRA type programs. The assorted alphabet organizations used children to hone their skills and techniques of training of agents who were to be used in international espionage. These "legends" which are life stories had to be made real for these agents to keep them safe. We were used to perfect those techniques.

2 comments:

Shamai said...

This is really an amazing piece, and idea. How do we learn how to cope with so many inner stories? Just came off of youtube and videos on DID. Seems like each of our experiences are individual. I guess the integration gives us the full story. I look forward to seeing where you go with this. Sending HUGS!

Anonymous said...

I have the same thoughts. Who is the "real" me. And what if I do not like the real me?

Which leads me to ask myself, are they all "real"? What makes one "real".

I suppose I may never know, but maybe that is ok.