Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Dark Ones



This is a depiction of the first time I knowingly made contact with my internal cult created alter systems and associated internal landscape.

The woman in the collage is a representation of Becky, whose name was later changed to Rebecca. She called herself a "system liason". A kind of forward ambassador whose mission was to break through to me and start to make me aware of my true history that was split off from my awareness.


I met her in this internal library that looked like the one in the collage. She was actually sitting in the chair but I couldn't find the right image for the collage.

When I heard the words at that time, "The Dark Ones" I was filled with dread and anger that there was a whole terrible level of abuse that I was unaware of. I had been already dealing with memories of sexual abuse within the family for many years.

This suggested something far more sinister was at play here. How terribly right that was.

2 comments:

Shamai said...

Boy, can I relate to that! Things just kept getting worse. I thought being beaten and neglected as a child was bad, and then I remembered the sexual abuse, and thought, 'nothing could be worse than this,' and then the cult memories started to surface. I guess one can say that we wouldn't be whole today if all this hadn't come to the surface!

Eliana Hephzibah said...

Shamai,

I am so sorry you have this horrible background as well, but selfishly glad that I am "normal" in this respect. Peeling the Onion my friend.