Saturday, July 02, 2005

The Wizard of Oz- A Tool For Mind Control

"It was pure inspiration.... It came to me right out of the blue. I think that sometimes the Great Author has a message to get across and He has to use the instrument at hand. I happened to be that medium, and I believe the magic key was given me to open the doors to sympathy and understanding, joy, peace and happiness."
Hearn, Michael Patrick, ed. The Annotated Wizard of Oz. New York: Clarkson N. Potter,
1973.


This is a quote from L. Frank Baum, author of the popular children's book, later made into the movie, The Wizard of Oz which has made such a cultural impact on America in the 20th century and beyond. Baum was a member of the Theosophical Society . Theosophy is a metaphysical tradition loosely based on Eastern Mysticism. Many teachings are incorporated into Baum's famous books. That's just a little background for something that has been used by the Illuminati for purposes of trauma based mind control programming, specifically in Project Monarch. Many survivors of this type of programming have described how this work of fiction has been used in their and many others internal programming. Some examples are Svali, Cathy O'Brian, and Carol Rutz. So, one can see how common the use of this book and/or movie is. I have had this confirmed to me by many other survivors of RA/MC. (Ritual Abuse/Mind Control).
However, since this ongoing testimony is regarding my own experience, I will focus on what this tale has meant to me, and how it was used to influence my thinking and behavior.

I have been becoming increasingly aware of Wizard of Oz influences on my programming. While, I haven't found internal structures to suggest this, the internal extension of the external programmer, Herr Mohler, first appeared to me as a shadow behind a curtain, and when we asked to talk to him, his first response was "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain."
In addition to that, After I remembered the May Day events, and the others that
were there, I did some thinking about a friend of mine that I was close to, who was there. She and I would play Wizard of Oz in her bedroom at her house alot. We were especially gleeful at one of us pretending to be the witch, getting under the bed with our feet sticking out, and shrinking them up, like in the movie. We would act the whole thing out, in a good vs. evil sort of way.

The key to all of this has become increasingly clear. I have always needed to believe that my mother's house was a safe place. I needed to see it as "home". A place where I belonged, and where I could, indeed, needed to return to. As I really thought about this honestly, however, I started to see inconsistencies
in this thinking. I started really looking at how I remembered feeling there. In reality, while living there, I felt like my existence on this planet was resented. I felt like I was walking on eggshells. I felt like a guest who has overstayed their welcome. And through my adolescent years, I tried everything to get out of there. I wanted to be sent to boarding school, I begged my older sister several times to let me come and live in her basement, I begged to be sent to Ohio to live with my Aunt who was really good to me,and I even wanted to go to a foster home. Finally, I ran away, hitchhiking from Colorado Springs, CO to Reno, NV before getting caught by the police and sent home. I fully intended to go to LA and stay there. I preferred life on the streets to life in the affluent community and family where I was from. Then, as soon as I found a way out, I moved out right after I turned 17. Are these the feelings and actions of someone who feels safe in thier "home"? Granted, I never labeled my feelings "unsafe", but miserable, definitely. As I was pondering these things a very important realization hit me suddenly.

The fact is, that EVERY time I started to think of my mom’s house as unsafe even for a second, my mind would go back to one particular memory. Never any others, just this one, every time.
I must have been about 7-8? It was after watching The Wizard of Oz, which we always did when it came on TV every year. I said to my mom, "There really is no place like hom
e is there?" She responded very warmly to me, hugging me tightly and saying, "No, honey, there isn't."
Wow, talk about a bucket of cold water being poured over my head! Actually, I've had several of those dump over my head lately, figuratively speaking. I wondered it this could have something to do with the Wizard of Oz programming that I had heard about periodically. If so, I surely was programmed with the message, "There's no place like home." which even in the movie is spoken as a chant, producing a trance state in Dorothy.

After much thought, here is what I have figured out about Oz programming and the KEY influence it has on my present life. It answers a conundrum that has stumpted us for years. Why is it that the more I uncover, the less functional I become? Yes, I work full time successfully, most of the time, because I have to....or more precisely, I am ALLOWED to. I have been blocked from having a normal life and from allowing myself to pursue things like an adequate house, controlled/organized surroundings. Basically, I have been floating around feeling like a perpetual transient gypsy, although staying in one place. I seem to lack the ability to create a HOME. Whenever I even attempt to envision the kind of house, or the kind of life I would like to have, I am cut short with the statement in my head, "I am not ALLOWED", and the whole thing shuts down. The house and my life has become overwhelming and I have been becoming increasingly paralyzed, the closer to blowing the lid off this whole thing I get. It all makes sense now, based on Oz programming:
According to the programming, I am not allowed to have a successful life outside of the control of the cult (which explains why all of this stuff started breaking down as soon as I got with my current husband, which I wasn't supposed to do.). The message is that home is Kansas (the cult/my family). When I am outside of their influence, I am in Oz where I will always be wandering, always be searching for home in a confusing place where nothing is as it seems, and which is unpredictable and full of danger. In Oz you will be forever pursued by evil which will eventually destroy you if you don't go "home".
You will eventually be captured, time will run out, and your fate will be in our hands. You will search for help and find that no one can or is willing to help you.The seemingly most powerful and wise people that you search out for counsel will be shown to be impotent charlatans. Your friends and even your most devoted companions, although they care about you or even love you will be powerless to help you because THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME. Home is the only answer; the only place to find predictability and security. Kansas (home) is black and white--meaning that at home there are clear answers and directions. Also--regarding other people: The people in Kansas are simple people. When you are in Oz, you will see that the same people are different--but if you confront them with what you remember or discover, they will deny it. They will tell you that it wasn't real, that it was all a dream.

I have actually said throughout the years over and over to people when discussing living in a safe community, having nice neighbors that you know, having a decent house that you can make your own, or generally the pursuit of any dreams I may have: "Its different for me, I am cursed. I am not allowed."

I stand now and regect that and all their lies. I reclaim my RIGHT as a hum
an being. I claim the right to LIFE, LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS!!
So, last week for the first time, I allowed myself to dream. I actually had a long discussion with my husband, not about the abuse/programming and the past, which has been the common topic of late, but about the future. I talked about my vision of what kind of house I want, how I would like it decorated, different rooms and uses for them, my wish for a garden, and my dream to create a Chartres style Labyrinth in my backyard that I can let people use and experience, and where I can teach them the profound insights that I and my husband have gotten from walking one just once. There are SO many things that I want to do, which I haven't even been allowed to think about. My dreamshave been stolen before they even begin to take shape, and I will not allow it any more.
How powerful that word is! ALLOW
Severina






More links about The Wizard of Oz:

2 comments:

Chus said...

Amidst the subtle cerebral circumvention of the gullible populace, through a multitude of manipulated mediums, lies one of the most diabolical atrocities perpetrated upon a segment of the human race; a form of systematic mind control which has permeated every aspect of society for almost fifty years.To objectively ascertain the following, one may need to re-examine preconceived ideologies relating to the dualistic nature of mankind.
READ MORE!

shyguy76767 said...

Hi. I've been interested in mind control, god, and government for a while now. Just thought I'd stop by and say "Hi."